For allowing us to share our approach and our passion with you. Whether it was your first visit with us or you have been a longtime client, your visits are a continued investment in your most beautiful skin. Depending on the treatment you received during your visit, you may reference this page for post care on the following:
- Do not touch your brows with unclean hands because this can lead to loss of color, cause infection, and scarring.
- Sleep with a clean pillowcase during the healing process.
- No makeup should be applied directly on your brows during the healing process.
Post CIT/Micro Needling Treatment
- Unlike a peel, this procedure heals better and faster when hydrated, you can never over hydrate.
- The Cucumber Spritz and Hyaluronic Acid are for adding moisture and comfort, that actually mimic your own skin’s natural production. Use them often.
- Do not use any facial brushes, scrubs, wash cloths or anything abrasive for two weeks.
Mid-Depth and Higher Post Peel Instructions
- First and foremost, never pick!
- Avoid the sun!
- Avoid heat!
As always, call, text or email with any question(s) or concern(s) you may have, they are all important.
Cheers to your beautiful skin!