- Unlike a peel, this procedure heals better and faster when hydrated, you can never over hydrate.
- Use the Cucumber Spritz!
- The Cucumber Spritz and Hyaluronic Acid are for adding moisture and comfort, that actually mimic your own skin’s natural production. Use them often.
- Remember, the results of this treatment do not require bearing through any discomfort!
- Do not use any facial brushes, scrubs, wash cloths or anything abrasive for two weeks.
- Changing pillowcases for the first night is highly recommended.
- Clean cell phone, sunglasses/glasses or any items that may come in contact with treated area to avoid infection.
- If you need additional comfort, use ice inside a cold, clean washcloth and apply to treated areas, 20 minutes maximum.
- You may be very red (sunburn red) on day 1 or 2, could be pink or show no signs of color on the treated area.
- Depending on your personal treatment, you may feel raw or sore but this is rare.
- No strenuous activity or exercise for 48 hours.
- No sun exposure for 72 hours and avoid it whenever possible (simple skin sense.)
- In the event you experience any micro scabbing, do not pick or scratch the treated area.
- No facial injections for one week post procedure.
PRESCRIBED DAILY CARE
- For additional comfort or extra hydration, you may mist your face with the Cucumber Spritz as often as you would like. This will also reactivate the Hyaluronic Acid for added moisture.
- Additional application of the Hyaluronic Acid may be applied as needed.
- Cleanse skin with prescribed cleanser and pat dry.
- Use the provided Growth Factor Gel, morning and night until it is gone.
- Morning routine must include application of SPF 30 or higher every day (365 days a year.)
- Everyone is unique and responds to treatment differently.
- A few days post, you may feel an itching sensation (healing, a.k.a. working) but avoid scratching to the absolute best of your ability.
- On Day 5 of using the Growth Factor Gel, you may resume your regular regimen, including use of corrective serums and/or creams, in addition to the Growth Factor Gel.
- It is not recommended to receive any other treatments on the affected areas that are not prescribed by skinDefined for a minimum of six weeks.
- As always, call, text, email or send a crow with any question(s) or concern(s) you may have, they are all important.
Cheers to your beautiful skin!