PRIOR TO PROCEDURE
4 WEEKS OUT
- Do not have any type of chemical peel or any other exfoliation.
3 WEEKS OUT
- Do not have BOTOX® Cosmetic procedures or any other facial injections on the forehead, brows, or eye area.
2 WEEKS OUT
- Discontinue vitamin A1 (retinol) products.
- Do not tan or have a sunburned face.
1 WEEK OUT
- Do not have any type of electrolysis or laser.
- Do not have any type of facial.
- Do not take fish oil or vitamin E (natural blood thinners), or any other blood thinners.
- Those on prescribed medications may need doctor approval for their procedure.
72 HOURS OUT
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows.
48 HOURS OUT
In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor color deposit:
- Do not drink alcohol.
- Do not consume coffee.
- Do not take aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief because either can thin your blood.
DAY OF PROCEDURE
- Complete any workout routine prior to appointment.
- Arrive with freshly shampooed hair to avoid water on your face.
- Arrive without eye makeup.
- Brows can be applied with pencil and/or powder for visual definition.
- Comfortable clothing is recommended but not required.
- Enjoy a small meal prior to your appointment.
- Avoid smoking, this can inhibit color retention.
As always, call, text, or email or with any question(s) or concern(s) you may have, they are all important.
CHEERS TO YOUR UPCOMING BROWS!